Conclave is a browser RPG that captures the spirit of a tabletop game.
- An original fantasy setting rich in lore: The story begins in the Conclave, a realm where the races of the Kin have gathered after the long Age of Retreat. Its people have ceased to dream, and the search for a cause will uncover the legacy of an ageless power.
- Turn-based tactical combat: Confront the many and varied enemies of the Conclave on detailed battlemaps. Take advantage of the terrain and your character's unique martial and magical abilities, but beware of unseen foes and traps both mechanical and arcane.
- Story-driven decision-making: Critical decisions determine your path through the story. Your options depend on your character's skills, traits, and previous actions; it's then up to you to choose a course of action, for good or for ill.
- Unique, customizable characters: Choose from five distinctive archetypes and five original races, then customize your character from over 100 different abilities as you level.
- Play solo or with up to three friends: The game scales combats to the exact size of your party. Visit the Adventurers Guild to find other players to join you.
- Play at your own pace: Take turns in real time when friends are online and at your leisure when they're not. Persistent chat lets you communicate either way, and you can step away at any time and pick up again right where you left off.
The first ten adventures in Conclave are free. Purchasing the full game unlocks Legacy of the Dweller, a campaign of fifteen more adventures that complete the story. Only one player in each party needs to own the campaign for everyone to play.